Thursday 16 February 2012

Blast from the past...

With all the Whitney news, it's got be thinking about the music that I used to listen to - back in the day...

The 'Now' albums... the Kiss albums....Smash Hits, Top of the Pop's magazine - darn it, Top of the Pops even.

Here are some of the songs that would definitely feature in 'my life - the movie' soundtrack circa teenage years - don't judge me!!!

At one point I had posters of these guys ALL over my bedroom walls, ceiling - everywhere!


This song would feature intermittently over the years

We all sang this, right?

And this?

Garage - the theme tune to many top nights out, but allegedly the cause of much bad behaviour...?!


You know what is scary, 3 of the people in these videos are no longer with us... S.C.A.R.Y!


 R.I.P Aaliyah, Left Eye and Stephen Gately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...