Sunday 29 January 2012

Lonely Boy

I'm not in the habit of posting videos on my blog, but this is one that I just had to share. I can't remember how I stumbled across this clip, but I did and I'm so very glad!

This dance routine has brought Little Miss O and I many hours of fun. She doesn't understand the lyrics, but she gets the dance moves. She's currently trying to persuade me to 'make me on TV like the funny dancing man'.... I took this to mean 'let's make our own version Mummy!'.... and I have to say, for this, I would be tempted! Until then, I look forward to performing this routine in the a club near you with my cousins and sister! Ladies, it's on!


Hope you find it as entertaining as I do!!!

M

2 comments:

  1. This video is so funny. Thanks for sharing! I'm sure you gals are having a blast dancing to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely...it's an official part of my new exercise routine! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...