Monday 15 August 2011

Do I need to blog?

Why do I blog?

Why did I start blogging?

Do I need to continue blogging?

Who benefits?

What else could I be doing with my time?

There are so many things that I want to do, and although blogging doesn't take up much of my time, it is still time that I could be using for other things... I like the blogging world and when I feel I have something interesting to share - I do. But mostly, its just me ranting/keeping an online non-private diary.

Maybe I should just start keeping a diary again - at least I wouldn't need to sensor it. : )

Perhaps its time for me to stop blogging...now?!

4 comments:

  1. Of course that is a personal decision, all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooooo!
    Dont stop blogging. Whether we acknowledge it all the time or not, there are lessons about motherhood and parenting we pick up from the stories you share.

    Keep at it sis, you know some day in future, it will give u something to go back to and laugh about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said P.E.T. - I second that

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol anonymous! I love your refreshing statement of the obvious...

    I think you have summed it up very well... : )

    I sometimes like to blog to share my experiences i.e. whatever I'm going through at the time and to get (dare I say) feedback from others who share my experiences. Mostly though, I used this space to write things that I want to say without interruption - make sense? I used this space to update all my friends and family on my progress through my PhD, when I honestly did not have the time to do so on a one to one basis.

    However, despite my original reasons for blogging, I have come to like this parallel virtual realm because it has brought me into contact with lots of people who I now call friend and who I would otherwise not have 'found' in my day to day run of the mill life... It's nice to feel part of a community sometimes, even if it is virtual... be that a 'community' of b2bs (!), mothers, career women or natural headed divas! I think you're analysis of my blog and others; blogs is quite accurate.. how very perceptive of you...

    I've figured now that I don't need to blog, but still trying to figure out if I want to blog.... watch this space...

    Still Mrs O!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...