Wednesday 4 May 2011

It's been a while...

... I got busy guys, with the non-cyber world... I lost my blogging mojo. Things have been happening in my life that I wasn't sure I wanted to share on this here space on the web. Whilst everything on here is 'me', I would never put my entire 'self' out there for others to view. Some things are private, right? Also, once I I wasn't sure why I blogged. I knew why I started blogging in the first place, but why I continued to blog, I just don't know. Sure, I liked blogging, sure comments are good to hear...but 'why did I keep blog'.

You see, I've always written, always kept a diary, always shared aspects on my life with people...so blogging was probably a natural 21st century progression for me. But blogging is different. Sometimes people actually read what I write and sometimes I write with the intention of the content being read e.g. when offering tips to other etc. I realised that I was writing for an 'audience'...for people who know me personally initially. Blogging was a way to keep my family and friends updated on the latest happenings, because, surprise surprise, I was too busy to talk to all of them (well, I guess I should 'you') and sometimes repeating the same thing gets a bit tedious - no matter how much you love the person you're talking to!

Anyhow, I'm just gonna spend some more time thinking about why I blog, what I blog about and why I blog about it...

So, if any of the 38 followers, couple of hundred facebook pals, non-facebook friends and family, random colleagues and random passers by are still receiving blog updates.. hey and thanks for sticking with me..

I'll def be sharing some of the stuff I've experienced over the past month or so - before I forget it...

Until next time..

Mrs O
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...